Thursday, May 7, 2009

Anyone have Hyperhidrosis? If so, have you had the Botox treatment done? How much was it?

I have Hyperhidrosis of the palms of my hands and the soles of my feet. I was just wondering if the procedure hurts or has any side effects. Any information is greatly appreciated. Hyperhidrosis inhibits my social life and even the kind of shoes I wear!

Anyone have Hyperhidrosis? If so, have you had the Botox treatment done? How much was it?
I had Botox injection for a neurological disorder called dystonia. It did not seem to help me to much, but, don't be discouraged because you have to find the right Doctor that knows how to work with Botox. I did not have the right doctor at the time. Each shot cost me $150.00 and some cost me more, depending on how many shots was given that day. You can get help with these Botox shots though if your doctor is behind you. You can call this phone number for help with the payments. Botox 1-800-530-6680

alstroemeria

No comments:

Post a Comment