Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hyperhidrosis sugery !?

I have a medial condition called hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating and it has been effecting me my whole life. 2 years ago I recently had enough of the shame and embarrassment that it causes and decided to ACT. I have taken test to see if it’s my thyroid, I have taken medial deodorant and nothing works literally. I have done everything. I recently found out that I can receive botox that may work and last 6 month or guaranteed liposuction under my arm that will last a life time. If I get the surgery in the long run I will save 57,000 dollars. I have to write a letter to my insurance company even though they might not pay what should I door say in this letter!

Hyperhidrosis sugery !?
Why do you have to write the letter? Can't the doctor who knows the medical jargon and is going to be performing the surgery write it for you? You do have a legtimate medical condition that you have been treating for several years with no success. I would call his office and talk with the person in the office that takes care of insurance claims and ask if she can assist you.


No comments:

Post a Comment