Thursday, May 7, 2009

Is anti-hyperhidrosis effective?

I consulted my dermatologist when I suffered from experiencing the hyperhidrosis in my underarms. My dermatologist gave me the right prescription to prevent hyperhidrosis. She prescribed me about using her anti-hyperhidrosis and anti-bacterial soap. She told me not to use deodorant temporarily while I'm on my treatment for hyperhidrosis. Its been 5days since I've used it but still no effect. She told me that she'll give me a follow up check up after a month. What shall I do? I want it to be cured already. Should I wait for a month? Can anybody help me?

Is anti-hyperhidrosis effective?
Personally if your dermo says to wait a month, I would.
Reply:Robinul (glycopyrolate


This is great medication for hyperhydrosis.. but good luck finding a dr. or dermatologist that would prescribe it to you.. I live in California I talked to 4 dr. and 7 dermatologist.. and none of them would prescribe it.. they say that medication is not in their pdr book for hyperhidrosis " PDR medical book for doctors" they say that Robinul is not for hyperhidrosis even thou it reduces excessive sweating most dr. will not prescribe it.. so I'm force to buy it from a Canadian on line pharmacy.. I got to do whats best for me.. and I have plenty of research to know that it works.. check this links out.. make your on decision.. good luck

primrose

No comments:

Post a Comment