Saturday, April 24, 2010

Do i have Hyperhidrosis?

i'm 14, 15% body fat, and after i run, my shirt will be soaked and myt shorts will have sweat marks in the front and back almost 6 inches down. My face and palms are almost always wet. I NEED HELP!!!

Do i have Hyperhidrosis?
Not after you exercise. Your body is doing what it is supposed to. Hyperhidrosis comes when you are sitting behind a desk in school or, sitting in your house and there is no reason to be sweating. When you are exercising, you are sweating.
Reply:hey i have that condition also and im only sixteen. im probably getting the surgery this summer because its something that i just cannot live with anymore. especially because im going to start my senior year soon and english class is full of oral presentations and hands on stuff...if you have really bad hyperhidrosis you should know that a simple presentation can be a nightmare. i have sweaty palms and feet and sometimes even my face and armpits its very embarrassing. im pretty sure you do have it though you should get cheked. you should try to do something because every little daily task is embarrassing. hopefully you find a solution soon. if you want to talk about it just im me or email me.


No comments:

Post a Comment