Saturday, April 24, 2010

How to stop hyperhidrosis?

I sweat non-stop when I'm around people, doesn't matter if it's hot or cold, I still sweat. I tried Secret Clinical Strength, it did nothing. I tried so many deodorants; Axe, Degree for women, all kinds of Secret, Old Spice, Degree for men, and others.





Has anyone tried Drysol? I heard it works, but I want to know if it really works or not. I've also heard of SweatBlock, but I can't find any reviews for it so I don't know if I should buy it or not. If you've used something that works, can you please tell me?

How to stop hyperhidrosis?
Hi, i have suffer from the same thing, and it's incredibly embarrassing, seeing as i'm in high school.





I use Drysol, and i have to say, it does work wonders. But that's the only upside to it. It stings, smells horrible, itches and burns like crazy, and it's a pain to apply it at nighttime. You can't apply it after shaving, obviously, and be sure that you apply it to only the area needed. If you're simply looking for a solution to your sweating and don't really care about the stinging, then i would strongly recommend it. And if you hear about any other products that aren't as pricey or irritating, please share :)


No comments:

Post a Comment