Saturday, April 24, 2010

Help!!!!! I was born with Hyperhidrosis, any cures????

My hands drip sweat constantly, i get money all wet when i got to the convience store, my school papers were wet in school, shaking someones hands is terribly embarrasing, my ciggarettes break off when i flip the ashes.....My feet sweat also i can't wear flip flops in the summer time when everyone else is, i dont walk around barefooted because everything sticks to my feet and i leave muddy prints on the hardwood floors. My arm pits sweat all the time also , i try to wear dark shirts as much as possible, its soooo embarrassing but not as much as my hands though. Now i've tried drysol that crap wasnt worth a crap for me it was a big hassle and dried my hands out but it caused me to sweat profusly from my face which was bad too. My hands were so dried out they were bleeding. Someone please help!!!!!Actually i would like to know if their was some kinda support group for people with this condition ???Im married now but it was sooooooo embarrassing when i would go my hands would be all sweat

Help!!!!! I was born with Hyperhidrosis, any cures????
Hyperhidrosis Treatment:


Over the past years, several different approaches have been taken to cure this socially and functionally embarrassing problem. Patients have tried herbal medications, lotions, and oral medications to end excessive sweating. None of those methods have proved to be of any lasting value. The surgical approach to this problem started about 60 years ago but, due to the location of the sympathetic nerve chain in the body, medical procedures at that time necessitated a very invasive surgery. The operation used to be done either through the neck, chest cavity, or through the back. Those invasive methods made it an unpopular operation for patients and the medical community at large. Since the introduction of minimally invasive surgery about 20 years ago, methods were developed to access the sympathetic nerve chain with minimally invasive surgery. Over the last 10 years, the endoscopic approach was finely tuned and enabled the surgeon to perform the operation on an outpatient basis (the patient returns home the same day of the procedure). The operation is very precise and the complication rate is very low. Click here to learn more about the procedure and see our slideshow presentation.


No comments:

Post a Comment