Saturday, April 24, 2010

I think I have Hyperhidrosis (I sweat a lot).. PLEASE HELP?!!!!?

i start to sweat suddently. i know it is bc i get nervous in social situations. my armpits, palms, and feet sweat. if i take my socks off, i will sweat even more. what can i do about this. i will talk to my doctor soon, but i don't want any treatment to have severe side effects like gaining weight. dont we sweat to cool down the body??? so should i just let nature take its course and do what it has to do naturally. im scared about treatment?... i dont have this problem all the time. just a few times when i am under a lot of pressure, stress, or when I dance and hold hands with my partner or when I shake hands with anyone. PLEASE HELP if you can tell me more about this condition.





please so stupid comments. thanks!

I think I have Hyperhidrosis (I sweat a lot).. PLEASE HELP?!!!!?
Check out www.hufa.org, especially the symptoms link. My night sweats and nervous sweating in the hands and a lot of other symptoms were due to low blood sugar. Balancing my blood sugar helped with that, and PMS and cramps and a lot of other stuff.





Truly. It may be what is causing your sudden sweats.


No comments:

Post a Comment