Monday, November 16, 2009

Any available treatments for Hyperhidrosis in the Philippines other than surgery?

I've been dealing with Hyperhidrosis since I was in elementary. I'm now in my early 20's and about to start my new chosen career. During the past, I've given up so many oppurtunities because of this. It has cost me a great deal of embarrassment and awkwardness. I've been


ridiculed so many times yet people don't seem to understand that it's beyond my control. Please help me anyone. The years I went through with this were horrible. I would really appreciate your replies to my concern.

Any available treatments for Hyperhidrosis in the Philippines other than surgery?
botox injections
Reply:Hyperhidrosis is excessive sweating, which can be focal or diffuse and has multiple causes. Sweating of the axillae, palms, and soles is most often due to stress; diffuse sweating is usually idiopathic but should raise suspicions for malignancies, infection, and endocrine disease. Diagnosis is obvious, but tests for underlying causes may be indicated. Treatment is topical aluminum chloride, tap water iontophoresis, botulinum toxin, and, in extreme cases, surgery.


Please see the web pages for more details on Hyperhidrosis.


2 comments:

  1. You're not alone my friend, I'm Dodong from Mindanao and has a severe HH, I'm 27 years old and married. I'm also seeking help, tried using Drisol but it didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please help! I also have severe HH. 12 years suffering. :(

    ReplyDelete