Monday, November 16, 2009

International cure for excessive sweating hyperhidrosis?

how to get paper work to come to america for the cure of hyperhidrosis excessive sweating

International cure for excessive sweating hyperhidrosis?
Not sure. But suffer from the same thing. How are they going to treat yours?
Reply:Hyperhidrosis can be caused by food allergies, or a mineral/vitamin deficiency. I had it for a long time before learning this.





Check out this article about hyperhidrosis, grains, and sugars. Scroll about halfway down the page.


http://www.mercola.com/2004/aug/14/exces...





I had hyperhidrosis and other symptoms for many years. I tried all the usual treatments including ETS surgery, prescriptions, antiperspirants, botox, etc. The surgery was most helpful but several years later hyperhidrosis began to return.





This year I was diagnosed with a few food allergies and celiac disease. I eliminated wheat, dairy, and sugar from my diet. I stopped all prescriptions and began taking supplements for B vitamins and magnesium.





You can see the rest of the story here:


http://www.esfbchannel.com/phpBB2/viewto...

golden ball

No comments:

Post a Comment