Monday, November 16, 2009

The book stop sweating start living for hyperhidrosis??

on friday i started using the tips in the book stop sweating and start living. i have hyperhidrosis and ive tried EVERYTHING and so i was hoping this book would work. for some reason it seems that i sweat alot more then i used to. does this mean it's working? is it like releasing sweat glands or somthing? can you please tell me what i'm doing wrong?


i would like answers from people who have this problem or have read the book. thanks!!!!!!!

The book stop sweating start living for hyperhidrosis??
Hello,





I have read the book and used the method successfully.





Yes, the initial increase in sweating is normal when you begin the program. Also you may notice a good deal more body odor than you are used to.





The reason for this is because the armpit sweat glands were so clogged up after years of using aluminum-based antiperspirants. They are currenly unclogging, just as you had suspected.





Also, be sure that you're exfoliating (scrubbing) the armpit with a natural loofah. And make sure that you're not using traditional antiperspirants anymore.





One thing that helped me was what's called a "Salt Crystal Antiperspirant." Just do a Yahoo! Search for it.





Also, make sure that you're getting plenty of exercise. At least every other day you need to do about 30 minutes of jogging, lifting, biking, basketball, something.





And your diet is extremely important as well.





I did the "Stop Sweating Start Living" thing and it didn't work for me. I was doing it for weeks..Nothing.





But then I implemented some other changes, like the ones I wrote about above. Lifting, eating well, and balance is very important. If you're not doing some sort of relaxation everyday, whether Yoga, meditation, or just breathing and walking, then stopping sweat is going to be harder and take longer.





Trust me, I've been there.





Keep up the good work.


No comments:

Post a Comment