Monday, November 16, 2009

Help for a Hyperhidrosis sufferer...?

I suffer from palmar (hands) and plantar (feet) hyperhidrosis. I've been looking into the different treatments for this problem and have found several, but wanted to know which ones actually worked for those who also have sweaty hands. I read that Iontophoresis could last for weeks at a time so that seems to be my best bet at the moment.





I just wanted to know from the people who've tried Iontophoresis if it worked for you and what your experience was using it. Also, I'd like any input from those who've used aluminum chloride, drysol, or even ETS surgory. Did it work for you and what were the side effects if any?

Help for a Hyperhidrosis sufferer...?
i hear if you can afford it? botox helps also with sweating problems. i hear it helps for months.
Reply:I heard of botox also, but I got enuf body problems with out injecting poison into my body. I have been using hypercare , i think its aluminum chloride... I apply at night after my shower and follow up with some secret clinical... well at least 6 days out of 7 Im good... someitmes I have an overload... though... must be stress.. hummph!


No comments:

Post a Comment