Friday, November 20, 2009

I have hyperhidrosis, underarm shield, help!?

first off, for those who don't know; hyperhydrosis means i sweat more than the average person, only 2-3% of the world have it. in my case, i have it under my arms. i sweat constantly, and i really need some [not expensive] underarm shields that could stick to my skin or something;; NOT my clothing. my sweating has gotton to the point were i have to constantly put toilet paper tissue under my arms; and therefore i cannot raise my hand in class or anything like that. is there any websites that have shields like this??? if so, PLEASE let me know!!!! First to help will deffinatley get the 10 points!!

I have hyperhidrosis, underarm shield, help!?
go to your doctor i have hyperhidrosis axillery which is the same as you and they give you a prescription to something called drysol and you wear it at night and you wash it off in the morning. im about to go to the doctor and im really excited!!!!!yay i will soon be able to wear sleeves!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment