Friday, November 20, 2009

Does anyone know any sprays, antipersperants, underarm shields, or undershirts that will help w/hyperhidrosis?

The thing is I a have this extremely rare skin condition called hyperhidrosis. Only 3% of the world has it. ) : People who have this condition sweat excessively in certain areas of their body. I sweat on my hands, feet, and underarms. Thankfully enough I use iontophoresis treatments which cure the sweating on my hands and feet. Unfortunatly though I still sweat on my underarms. I have tried several products for my underarms.


The products that I have tried are:


* Secret Clinical Strength deoderant


* B+ Drier


* Certain Drie


* Kleinert underarm shields.


* Michim's Deoderant


* Ban Deoderant


* Drysol





P.S. Also, My parents will not allow me to get botox treatments or pills, as they believe that too little people know about these. My parents also think that the botox will damadge my nerves, as she read a story about a girl who lost her motion in her thumbs. They also knw that the pills will cause ur nose to bleed and mouth become dry. I also cant do surgeries.

Does anyone know any sprays, antipersperants, underarm shields, or undershirts that will help w/hyperhidrosis?
I thought I was the only one that ever had this condition:). This is what helped me out ALOT, Arrid XX DRY. (extra extra dry). Use the stick not the spray! Hope it helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment